Last Friday, we released version 0.1.2 of the Assimilation software. This includes three great new features.
- Configuration-free notification of changes to network facing programs (binaries, libraries and JARs) analogous to tripwire
- Command line query capability with more than a dozen canned queries
- Ability to define your own actions to take on changes to discovery data
This builds on top of the existing code base which includes:
- Discovery of servers, services, clients, IP addresses, switch connections, dependencies, and system properties.
- Automated discovery-driven monitoring of services
- Highly scalable configuration-free monitoring and management of servers
You can get the detailed release notes here: http://linux-ha.org/source-doc/assimilation/html/_release_descriptions.html
Pre-built packages for Ubuntu are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h32lz3mtb8wwgmp/26AyspFaxL/Releases/0.1.2